Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Inquiry Plan (part 2)

This past week I have been working on giving my progress monitoring assessments to students. They have taken a ton of time to complete. I tried to work on they one day during the math groups of each grade level and they ended up taking a lot longer than expected. The give the students all IEP accommodations for testing was very time consuming. First grade and kindergarten took the longest. Kindergarten and first grade needed scribes, readers, manipulatives and one on one testing. First grade is my largest group (seven students. Most of them were asked to write numbers to 100 and this took the most time.
I am looking forward to using this information to plan instruction for my students and see what their next progress monitoring assessments conclude.

No comments:

Post a Comment